Hasnah A. Rahman, Founder Positive Focus
Koji Kuze, - Corporate Officer MTG Group, Japan
Caroline Thomas -Korger, Global Head - Change Management & Communications Sivantos Group
- How to listen so your child feels heard
- Effective praise that nurtures & affirms your child
- How to create & sustain a happy home
Listen for content and emotion. Observe body language. Create a nourishing environment where they can be fully present.
Praises promote the growth mindset. Learn about the process and effort.
Bring positive emotions to home.
3 Blessings exercises. Love languages role play.
- How to set up a solid morning routine
- Declutter the mind and establish clear priorities
- Boundary settings for the workplace & home
Start the day with the right habits to ensure maximum productivity e.g. hydration, breathing, meditation, set down to-do list
Meditate to clear the mind. Establish top 3 priorities (e.g. family, work, me-time) which will be linked to how time is spent.
Identify what needs to happen. Enforce the ideal morning routine & clear priorities.
- Identify your unique strengths
- Uncover your zone of flow & interest
- Craft your purpose narrative and action plan
VIA Strengths exercise & interview. Identify top 5 strengths used regularly. Discover what energise.
Identify passions & interests (e.g questions exercise)
Purposeful narrative exercise. Create a commitment & action plan.
- Be in tune with your own emotions & others
- Learn structured game plan to prepare for any situation
- Stay calm & confident throughout the process
Get clear on your own emotions. Understand how it supports or gets in the way of handling situations.
Craft a structured game plan. Follow a process that adequately prepares for situations.
Stay focused on the bigger picture, listening tools, and breathing exercises.
- Building the courage to have your voice heard
- Confident communication
- Cultivating influence
Identify fears & obstacles. Be assertive.
How to tap on your signature strengths.
Body language, eye contact, tone and cadence of speech.
Tell a story. Speak the truth from the heart. Be authentic.